Friday, August 7, 2015

POEMS OF HOPE

A DAY WIIL COME 
A day will come in every life,
When appreciation is rendered.
And this should be taken seriously,
And given with love and tender.

Anyone who deserves appreciation,
Must have done something great.
So share with them the way you feel,
And always treat them right.

But keep in mind that appreciation,
Should be given again and again.
If you truly appreciate,
You'll remind them how great they've been.

Do something special to thank the ones,
Who've made a difference to you.
But don't forget to thank them again,
For everything they do. 
JULIE HEBER 




YOUR SMILE
 Your smile lights my way through life,
And keeps me warm inside.
It reminds me that people are good,
Especially when their snide.

Your smile helps me though each day,
Knowing I'll soon see if again.
It even makes me want to smile,
Even when I'm in pain.

Your smile can take my moods away,
And help me to see it another way.
It reminds me not too take things so hard,
And so seriously every day.

Your smile I am so very thankful,
And of course for you as well.
You always know just what to say,
And never let me dwell.

So thank you so much for all your smiles,
And for loving me each day.
Life can be very tough but thankfully,
I've got you to help shine my way.
JULIE HEBERT 

No comments: